Reside now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It may really feel daunting having to type via 1000’s of offers on PC elements and choose the one or two truly price shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in trying to find one thing on Black Friday however not realizing precisely what it’s I am in search of. In the event you’re in the identical boat proper now, I will do my finest that will help you out with a group of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours actually.
Beneath you may discover a number of offers on the most recent PC elements that I personally really feel price highlighting. It is a trimmed down checklist, and much more selective than our finest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That stated, we’re curating, not accumulating, offers this Black Friday. Meaning we’re intent on solely displaying you these offers truly price shopping for wherever on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve in your PC. That is very true if you happen to’re seeking to broaden your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase a much bigger, higher RAM equipment.
- Amazon – an excellent place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – massive reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photograph – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Finest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and plenty extra elements (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest instances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Power Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Power Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Power Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB equipment – G.Talent Trident Z5 RGB Collection |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
In the event you’re struggling in any respect determining the place the completely different graphics playing cards stack up towards one another, we have put collectively a useful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) during the last era or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the typical rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.