Reside now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It could possibly really feel daunting having to type by way of 1000’s of offers on PC parts and choose the one or two truly value shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in looking for one thing on Black Friday however not understanding precisely what it’s I am on the lookout for. For those who’re in the identical boat proper now, I will do my finest that will help you out with a set of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours really.
Beneath you may discover a number of offers on the most recent PC parts that I personally really feel value highlighting. It is a trimmed down record, and much more selective than our finest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That mentioned, we’re curating, not gathering, offers this Black Friday. Which means we’re intent on solely exhibiting you these offers truly value shopping for wherever on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve on your PC. That is very true for those who’re seeking to develop your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase an even bigger, higher RAM package.
- Amazon – a terrific place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – huge reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Picture – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Finest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and much extra parts (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest circumstances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB package – Teamgroup T-Power Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB package – Teamgroup T-Power Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB package – Teamgroup T-Power Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB package – G.Ability Trident Z5 RGB Collection |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
For those who’re struggling in any respect determining the place the totally different graphics playing cards stack up towards one another, we have put collectively a useful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) during the last technology or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the typical rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.