Reside now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It may really feel daunting having to type by way of hundreds of offers on PC parts and choose the one or two really price shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in trying to find one thing on Black Friday however not realizing precisely what it’s I am searching for. For those who’re in the identical boat proper now, I will do my greatest that can assist you out with a group of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours actually.
Under you will discover a collection of offers on the most recent PC parts that I personally really feel price highlighting. It is a trimmed down listing, and much more selective than our greatest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That mentioned, we’re curating, not amassing, offers this Black Friday. Which means we’re intent on solely exhibiting you these offers really price shopping for wherever on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve to your PC. That is very true if you happen to’re trying to broaden your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase an even bigger, higher RAM equipment.
- Amazon – an incredible place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – massive reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Picture – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Greatest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and much extra parts (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest instances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB equipment – G.Talent Trident Z5 RGB Sequence |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
For those who’re struggling in any respect determining the place the totally different graphics playing cards stack up in opposition to one another, we have put collectively a helpful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) during the last era or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the common rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.