Dwell now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It could possibly really feel daunting having to kind by way of hundreds of offers on PC elements and decide the one or two truly price shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in trying to find one thing on Black Friday however not understanding precisely what it’s I am on the lookout for. If you happen to’re in the identical boat proper now, I am going to do my finest that can assist you out with a group of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours actually.
Under you may discover a choice of offers on the newest PC elements that I personally really feel price highlighting. It is a trimmed down record, and much more selective than our finest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That stated, we’re curating, not amassing, offers this Black Friday. Meaning we’re intent on solely displaying you these offers truly price shopping for anyplace on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve to your PC. That is very true if you happen to’re trying to develop your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase a much bigger, higher RAM equipment.
- Amazon – an important place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – huge reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Picture – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Greatest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and much extra elements (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest circumstances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB equipment – G.Ability Trident Z5 RGB Sequence |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
If you happen to’re struggling in any respect determining the place the completely different graphics playing cards stack up in opposition to one another, we have put collectively a helpful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) during the last era or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the typical rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.