Dwell now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It may well really feel daunting having to type by way of hundreds of offers on PC elements and choose the one or two really value shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in trying to find one thing on Black Friday however not realizing precisely what it’s I am searching for. In case you’re in the identical boat proper now, I will do my finest that will help you out with a group of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours really.
Under you will discover a collection of offers on the most recent PC elements that I personally really feel value highlighting. It is a trimmed down listing, and much more selective than our finest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That stated, we’re curating, not gathering, offers this Black Friday. Which means we’re intent on solely exhibiting you these offers really value shopping for wherever on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve on your PC. That is very true should you’re trying to develop your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase an even bigger, higher RAM equipment.
- Amazon – a terrific place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – huge reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photograph – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Greatest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and plenty extra elements (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest instances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB equipment – G.Talent Trident Z5 RGB Collection |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
In case you’re struggling in any respect determining the place the totally different graphics playing cards stack up in opposition to one another, we have put collectively a helpful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) over the past era or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the common rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.