Dwell now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It will possibly really feel daunting having to type via 1000’s of offers on PC elements and decide the one or two really value shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in looking for one thing on Black Friday however not understanding precisely what it’s I am in search of. In case you’re in the identical boat proper now, I am going to do my finest that can assist you out with a set of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours actually.
Beneath you will discover a number of offers on the newest PC elements that I personally really feel value highlighting. It is a trimmed down record, and much more selective than our finest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That mentioned, we’re curating, not accumulating, offers this Black Friday. Which means we’re intent on solely displaying you these offers really value shopping for wherever on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve to your PC. That is very true when you’re seeking to develop your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase an even bigger, higher RAM package.
- Amazon – a fantastic place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – large reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Picture – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Greatest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and much extra elements (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest circumstances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB package – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB package – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB package – Teamgroup T-Drive Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB package – G.Talent Trident Z5 RGB Collection |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
In case you’re struggling in any respect determining the place the totally different graphics playing cards stack up in opposition to one another, we have put collectively a helpful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) over the past era or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the typical rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.