Dwell now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It may well really feel daunting having to kind by way of hundreds of offers on PC parts and decide the one or two truly value shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in trying to find one thing on Black Friday however not understanding precisely what it’s I am searching for. Should you’re in the identical boat proper now, I will do my finest that can assist you out with a group of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours really.
Under you will discover a choice of offers on the newest PC parts that I personally really feel value highlighting. It is a trimmed down listing, and much more selective than our finest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That stated, we’re curating, not gathering, offers this Black Friday. Which means we’re intent on solely exhibiting you these offers truly value shopping for anyplace on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve to your PC. That is very true if you happen to’re trying to increase your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase a much bigger, higher RAM equipment.
- Amazon – a terrific place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – large reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Picture – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Finest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and much extra parts (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest instances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB equipment – G.Ability Trident Z5 RGB Sequence |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
Should you’re struggling in any respect determining the place the completely different graphics playing cards stack up in opposition to one another, we have put collectively a useful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) during the last technology or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the common rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.