Dwell now: Black Friday PC improve offers to supercharge your rig
It could really feel daunting having to kind via 1000’s of offers on PC parts and decide the one or two really price shopping for. I additionally cannot be alone in trying to find one thing on Black Friday however not understanding precisely what it’s I am on the lookout for. For those who’re in the identical boat proper now, I will do my greatest that can assist you out with a set of PC improve offers—hand-picked by yours actually.
Under you may discover a choice of offers on the most recent PC parts that I personally really feel price highlighting. It is a trimmed down checklist, and much more selective than our greatest Black Friday PC gaming offers (opens in new tab) roundup. That mentioned, we’re curating, not amassing, offers this Black Friday. Meaning we’re intent on solely displaying you these offers really price shopping for wherever on PC Gamer.
It is a good time to purchase an improve on your PC. That is very true in case you’re trying to increase your storage with a speedy new SSD or purchase an even bigger, higher RAM equipment.
- Amazon – an amazing place to search for RAM, SSDs and CPUs on sale (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – huge reductions on PSUs, SSDs, and coolers (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – WD_Black NVMe SSDs from $62 (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photograph – save on a brand new CPU cooler (opens in new tab)
- Finest Purchase – $40 off a 1000W Corsair PSU and plenty extra parts (opens in new tab)
- Corsair – as much as $40 off Corsair’s hottest instances (opens in new tab)
- Zen 4 – AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
$799$573 at Amazon (save $299) (opens in new tab)
- Zen 3 – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X |
$449$234.08 at Amazon (save $214.92) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Maxsun RTX 3080 |
$939,99$699.99 at Newegg (save $240) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6900 XT – ASRock RX 6900 XT |
$669.99$654.99 at Newegg (save $15) (opens in new tab)
- RX 6800 XT – ASRock RX 6800 XT |
$639.99$514.99 at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- RX 6600 – ASRock RX 6600|
$249.99$209.99 at Newegg (save $34) (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan Z |
$52.99now $42.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR4 | 32GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan Z |
$88.99now $70.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 16GB equipment – Teamgroup T-Pressure Vulcan |
$99.99now $89.99 (opens in new tab)
- DDR5 | 32GB equipment – G.Talent Trident Z5 RGB Collection |
$209.99now $187.99 (opens in new tab)
- 1TB – WD_Black SN850X PCIe 4.0 NVMe |
$134.99now $124.99 (opens in new tab)
For those who’re struggling in any respect determining the place the completely different graphics playing cards stack up towards one another, we have put collectively a useful tough information to GPU hierarchy (opens in new tab) over the past era or so of playing cards. It is crafted round our personal 3DMark Time Spy Excessive benchmark figures, or the common rating taken from UL’s personal database for older playing cards we do not have updated testing for.