Free Fire OB28 Update: How to Download on PC
The highly anticipated OB28 Update is just a few hours away from officially releasing at 6:00 PM on June 8 for all Free Fire mobile users, but those who enjoy playing the game on PC can also obtain the OB28 Update pretty easily. The update whose size is estimated to be about 425 MB for Android devices and 750-800 MB for iOS devices, brings with it a lot of new features, character balances, weapon buffs, cosmetics, and more. While the maintenance is going on Free Fire will be unavailable, following which users will be able to update their game, collecting all the login rewards and enjoying the new features like updated Clash Squad, Pet Rumble game mode, and more.
All those users who are interested in downloading the Free Fire OB28 Update for PC can download it without much fuss by following the steps mentioned below. Even PC users will be able to play Free Fire after 6:00 PM (IST) once the maintenance period is over.
How to Download Free Fire OB28 Update on PC
In order to play Free Fire or download the associated OB28 Update on the PC, you first need to download and install an Android emulator on your system. In this article, we are going to showcase how the OB28 APK can be obtained to update Free Fire on a PC by using software called BlueStacks, which is one of the most popular and widely used emulators in the world.
Note: Even if you use some other emulator on your system, the procedure explained below will be more or less similar with very little variance.
Android Emulator to Play and Update Free Fire on PC
- First and foremost, players must check whether they have an Android emulator installed on their system or not.
- If not, they must first download and install the BlueStacks emulator which can be done by ‘Clicking Here’.
- In case they do have an emulator, the user can proceed with it or continue by simply downloading BlueStacks from the link above.
Updating Free Fire on PC Using the OB28 APK File
- Once the emulator has been downloaded and installed by the user, they need to set it up similar to how a mobile phone operates.
- Then the user needs to head over to the Google Play Store within the emulator itself and open it, search for Free Fire in the tab present above, and that is pretty much it.
- The latest available update, in this case, the OB28 APK file will be automatically available for download.
- Users can then proceed to click on the most relevant result, preferably the official Free Fire link made available by Garena and install the OB28 Update for Free Fire.
- Once the update has been downloaded and installed, the user will be able to enjoy playing Free Fire on the latest version of the game.
Note: If in case this does not work, most probably the servers are still down or under maintenance. So kindly wait it out and once they are back online you will be able to enjoy Free Fire with the OB28 Update on your PC.