Apex Legends Stuck on Loading Screen Error: How to Fix
The Apex Legends stuck on loading screen error is caused by server outages most of the time. However, sometimes the issue is isolated to the Steam version of the game even if the Origin version on PC works fine. If you are facing the Apex Legends stuck on loading screen error only on Steam, it can be fixed by temporarily switching to Origin. Before trying any solutions, you can check EA Help’s official Twitter or contact EA’s support site to find out if there are any ongoing server issues. If you are facing the Apex Legends stuck on loading screen error, here is a quick guide on how to fix it.
How to Fix Stuck on Loading Screen Error in Apex Legends
Here are some solutions that you can try if you are facing the infinite loading screen error in Apex Legends.
Your internet provider assigns one IP address to your internet connection, and every computer connected to the internet needs one such IP address. “Ports” are used to help computers communicate with each other. In our case, it is Apex Legends’ servers and your computer that need to connect with each other. Some computers block certain ports, and by unlocking the ones specific to EA/Apex, you can resolve connectivity issues. Port forwarding in Apex Legends is safe as long as you only official ports.
Here are the port numbers that you need to forward if you are facing the Apex Legends servers not found error. You can refer to the official EA help page linked here to check the updated list of ports for each platform at any time.
80, 443, 9960-9969, 1024-1124, 3216, 18000, 18120, 18060, 27900, 28910, 29900
1024-1124, 18000, 29900, 37000-40000
- Navigate to Control Panel, System and Security, and Windows Firewall.
- Select Advanced settings and highlight Inbound Rules in the left pane.
- Right-click Inbound Rules and select New Rule.
- Add the port you need to open and click Next.
- Add the protocol (TCP or UDP) and the port number into the next window and click Next.
- Select Allow the connection in the next window and hit Next.
If the solutions do not help with Apex Legends’ servers not found error, contact EA Help for assistance.
Install via Origin
If you are facing the issue on Steam, installing the game via Origin might fix the stuck on loading screen error in Apex Legends. Hotfixes and patches are known to break the game on Steam in recent times and if you do not want to wait for devs to patch broken updates, you can temporarily install the game via Origin.
If the issue is isolated to Steam only, you can install the game via Origin and play on the same ID without losing any progress. Here is how to fix the Apex Legends no servers found error on Steam:
- Download Origin from: https://www.origin.com/ind/en-us/store/download
- Launch the OriginThinSetup file and follow the on-screen instructions
- Search for Apex Legends on Origin
- Click on Install
- Choose the Drive you want to install the game into
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Launch the game