Best Controller Settings to Improve Accuracy in Warzone Season 3 on PS4, Xbox and PC
Warzone’s best controller settings will allow you to get the right mix of aim assist and movement. Whether you are a controller player on PC or on console, using the best controller settings for Warzone Season 3 will let you control your recoil with minimal effort. Aim assist settings are based on personal preference and you should tweak the setting based on what feels comfortable. If you are moving from consoles like the PS4 or the Xbox to PC, you should increase the aim assist as it is more difficult to control recoil on the PC as compared to consoles. From lowering Deadzone settings to optimizing your response time, here are the best controller settings for Warzone Season 3 that you should be using on all platforms.
Best General Controller Settings for Warzone Season 3
Here are the best general controller settings that you should be using. Controller vibration is a matter of personal preference but we recommend keeping it on.
- BR Button Layout: Tactical flipped
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Invert Vertical Look: Disabled
- Deadzone: 0 (then increase as required)
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 8
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 8
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 0.75
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 0.85
- Aim Response Curve Type: Standard/Dynamic
- Controller Vibration: Enabled
Best Weapon Controller Settings for Warzone Season 3
The ‘Precision’ Aim Assist mode is the best for PC. We recommend using it with the ‘Standard’ aim response curve if you are a Call of Duty veteran. But if you are new to using controllers, the ‘Dynamic’ setting will feel the most natural.
- Aim Assist: Precision
- Scale Aim Assist with FOV: Enabled
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit: Enabled
- Aim Down Sight Behavior: Hold
- Equipment Behavior: Hold
- Use/Reload Behavior: Tap to use
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch: Enabled
- Armor Plate Behavior: Apply One
Best Controller Settings for Movement in Warzone Season 3
Keeping parachute auto-deploy disabled is recommended as you will be able to pull your chute much lower to the ground and touch down faster than your enemies.
- Slide Behavior: Hold
- Auto Move Forward: Disabled
- Automatic Sprint: Auto Tactical Sprint
- Vehicle Camera Re-center: Enabled
- Parachute Auto-Deploy: Disabled
These are the best controller settings for Warzone Season 3. However, things like sensitivity should be left to personal preference and if you find yourself more comfortable with a different sensitivity setting, you should stick to what suits you best.
RELATED: How To Fix Dev Error 6068 In Warzone