PUBG Mobile Patch 1.4: Full Notes and Release Date & Time Revealed
PUBG Mobile has revealed the full patch notes and release date for the upcoming Patch 1.4 of the mobile battle royale game. The PUBG Mobile patch 1.4 is expected to arrive on May 11, 2021, and will offer a ton of new content including the highly anticipated Godzilla vs Kong collaboration event. The upcoming patch update marks the start of the collaboration event with new game modes, maps, vehicles, and a few performance and system improvements for PUBG Mobile. If you are curious about the upcoming update, here are the complete patch notes for the upcoming PUBG Mobile Patch 1.4 update.
PUBG Mobile Patch 1.4 Release Date and Time Revealed
According to a PUBG Mobile community team member on Discord. The PUBG Mobile Patch 1.4 will release on May 11th, 2021 at 5:30 AM IST | 08:00 AM PHT.
PUBG Mobile Patch 1.4: Full Notes
The upcoming Patch 1.4 update is fast approaching. Fans are all hyped up for the release of the upcoming collaboration event that features two gigantic beasts Godzilla and King Kong. Players will be able to download the update from May 11, onwards.
Players will receive generous rewards after they download the upcoming patch update in the game.
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3d)
The game can still be played for a few days without downloading the patch update whoever, players who haven’t downloaded the patch yet will have a few limitations in their game.
PUBG Mobile Patch 1.4: Patch Notes
New Game Mode and Maps
Gigantic Titans will arrive in Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20. The event will last until June 8.
Titans will casually attack settlements near them and unleash energy attacks. However, after releasing their energy, special crystals will appear around them which can buff players. These buffs vary depending on which map they appear on.
- Erangel Titan Crystal: A special throwable item that knocks back enemies and burns them
- Sanhok Titan Crystal: A special crystal that enhances the player’s abilities, such as running speed and jumping height
- Livik Titan Crystal: An item that can be used to detect enemies in the vicinity for a brief period
There will be camps scattered throughout the map. These places can be scavenged to acquire a generous amount of supplies. Titans will casually run past by and destroy camps so be very careful when you’re inside these areas.
There will be places where monsters spawn. Killing these monsters will drop loots that can be useful on the battlefield.
The Livik Titan
The titan found on the Livik map can unleash a powerful electromagnetic field which also causes titan crystals to appear. Players can collect these crystals at a cost of revealing their location to everyone around the area. More titans will be revealed at a later date.
Titan Last Stand (May 25 – June 8)
A helicopter will appear in the Lobby UI. Tap on the helicopter to enter and start playing the Titan Last Stand event. Points earned during the event can be used to exchange for event rewards.
Microcosm (June 9 – July 5)
Transform into a mini Insectoid, stay out of sight, traverse wormholes, and experience the magical microscopic world!
Players will find laboratories around Erangel. Interacting with the laboratories Quantum Transformation Device will morph players into a miniaturized self and become an insectoid with various unique abilities. Players will have to fight other insectoids, they can’t be hurt with regular ammo but can be killed with Pans. Players can return to human form by interacting with the Quantum Transformation Devices for the second time.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (June 1)
Supported modes: Team Deathmatch, Arena Training, and Team Gun Game
This new map is filled with blind spots but not big enough to ensure fast-paced and action-packed combat.
Other Map Improvements
After the update, Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements and will return at a later date.
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
This vehicle is one of the fastest cars in PUBG Mobile. However, only two people can fit inside it. The vehicle can hit 15 km/h and will spawn in the Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik map.
New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder)
When using OTS, players can be more accurate at a cost of slower movement. This new feature can be toggled on or off and has wide customization options in the settings.
The M249’s model has been updated, and its base stats have been adjusted.
- The M249’s rate of fire and damage has been slightly reduced. Its recoil has been increased, and its magazine capacity has been reduced from 100 to 75.
- New magazine and stock attachments have been added, which can be equipped to increase the M249’s reload speed and capacity. With the increased magazine capacity, it can hold up to 150 rounds.
- The M249 can also be equipped with a Tact Stock to help control recoil and improve stability.
Pistol Balance Adjustments
- Slightly increased headshot multiplier
- Greatly increased damage multiplier for hitting arms/legs.
- Increased the R1895’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Increased the damage of the R45 and P1911.
- Slightly increased the P92’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Slightly increased the Desert Eagle’s rate of fire.
Sniper Rifle Scopes Crosshair Offset Calibration
Improved the scope’s crosshair calibration by reducing the aiming crosshair drift.
Game Performance and Other Improvements
Basic Performance Improvements
- Reduce lag in Character creation
- Reduce lag when opening backpacks
- Reduce lag during entry/exit in vehicles
- Updated GC strategy to reduce lag
- Updated terrain LOD and cropping to increase overall frame rate
- Improved sky and water to increase the overall frame rate
- Updated character rendering to improve frame rate and crowd rendering
- Fixed the occasional startup crashes for iOS 1G devices
- More incentives for investigators to use the Video Review feature in the Security Zone. Players who obtain the Master Investigator rank will receive the permanent Elite Investigator title. They can enter the battlefield with this title to display their achievements.
- Video Reviews have also undergone an upgrade. There is new content waiting for players, and the team of Investigators will continue to expand.
- Improved safety detection for the All-Talent Championship, whereby inspections and penalties will be adjusted dynamically to meet different online situations
- Enhanced the identification of different cheating behaviors, such as auto-aiming, perspective-changing, and grass removal
- Expanded the Investigator teams and recruited retired Esports players to join Investigator teams to improve judgment accuracy in controversial cases
- Achievement UI has been upgraded, and Hidden Achievements have been added. Hidden Achievements are obtained once their conditions are met.
- Added the Legacy Achievements system; Players will not lose Legacy Achievements that they have already unlocked, however, Legacy Achievements will no longer be obtainable after they are removed
- Added competitive gameplay; players can now compete with friends for achievements
- Added new Godzilla/Microcosm Gameplay, Hidden Achievements, and Moments-related Achievements
Message Manager Upgrade
Players can directly view new Shop and Supplies content in Message Manager. The message count display has also been upgraded.
Synergy can now be displayed on player information cards for players in Teams and on the Match Results page. Players can customize which kind of Synergy they want to display first.
Rewards have been added for Tiers. Players can now receive rewards immediately upon reaching a Tier
All-Talent Championship Upgrade
Participating in the All-Talent Championship will now be counted towards completing Daily Mission Combat Missions.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (Starts on May 17)
- Traverse to the Microcosm for your new Season: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM will be up for grabs.
- In the exploration event, players can choose one of two Lv. 100 sets.
Improvements to Cheer Park
A new graffiti wall has been added, and the Ferris Wheel has been upgraded so that it now rotates automatically. The MK12, M1014, and Famas have been added to the Training Grounds and Cheer Park.
In-match Like Feature
You can like your teammate’s gameplay in-game. You can turn this function off in the settings.
New Friends Features
- New Social Feature: Players can now access Friend Moments from Personal Space. They can post/share statuses that only their friends can see.
- Players can read the detailed patch notes on the official PUBG Mobile website. The link has been provided below
There are a lot of exciting new content for the upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.4 update. Players will have a ton of missions to finish once the update arrives on May 11, 2021.