McValorant Reimagines Valorant Agents With McDonald’s Hats
A Valorant fan’s account on Pinterest is going viral on Twitter following McValorant’s reimagining of the game’s agents as McDonald’s employees. All of the game’s agents including the game’s newest agent Astra have been included in a collection of images on the Pinterest account. While some of the Valorant agents look great with McDonald’s hats, others look outright ridiculous. There are two iterations of Cypher, with one of them featuring the Valorant agent with his usual had and a McDonald’s cap on top of it.
How to Get The Valorant McDonald’s Player Icons
While you cannot use the images of the Valorant agents with the McDonald’s hats in the game itself, you could use them on your social media accounts or other game clients. The colorful icons are available on McValorant’s Pinterest account but if you want to use the images commercially, you should ask the account owner first.
You can download a Pin as an image to save on your computer or mobile device. This means you can look at it whenever you want, while you’re offline. At this time, you can only download images and not videos, Story Pins, or Pins that are part of a carousel. To download the images of Valorant agents in McDonald’s hats, here’s what you need to do:
- Head to McValorant’s Pinterest gallery at: https://www.pinterest.com/mcvalorantgo/mc-valorant/
- Click on the images of your favorite agents
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to the image as shown above
- Click on Download Image
If you want to download the images in full resolution, you can do so but it involves a few extra steps.
- Find the Pinterest wallpaper that you want to download and right-click on the image. Then select “Open Image in New Tab”
- Then, you’ll have a new tab with the low-resolution image
- Change “/564x/” to “/originals/” in the URL and click on Enter. Then you’ll see the Pinterest photo in high resolution if available.
- You can now right-click and save the image to your computer or mobile device.
Besides changing “/564x/” to “/originals/”, sometimes you may need to change “.jpg” to “.png” as well and it works. Currently, Riot Games does not allow you to use your own pictures in the in-game client but if you want to use the player icons on Discord, Steam, or other apps you can do so. If you want to use the images for commercial purposes, be sure to seek permission from the copyright holders.
RELATED: Top 5 Best Phantom Skins in Valorant