How to Change Name in Wild Rift: Step-by-Step Guide
Changing your name in League of Legends: Wild Rift can sometimes be a complicated affair. The reasons to change your username can vary from privacy reasons to just simply want a fresh new username to use in the game. However, due to the lack of information on how to change your name in Wild Rift using your Riot Games account, people are often left confused on how they can properly do it. If you are curious about how you can change your name in LoL: WR, then you’ve come to the right place. You don’t have to worry about any fees as changing your name in Wild Rift is absolutely free. Here is how you can do it.
How to Change Name in Wild Rift
The process is a bit long, but don’t worry, we’ll guide you through every step to make sure you can successfully change your name in LoL WR.
- Open the Wild Rift App
- Head to the Settings
- Tap on “Account Settings”
The “Account Settings” is located at the top right corner of the settings interface.
- When a Riot Games page pops up, log in using your Riot Games account
- Fill up the Email Verification process
Your verification code can be found on your registered email.
- Once you successfully logged in, tap on your Riot ID
- Enter your new ID (This will be your new name in Wild Rift). You don’t have to change your Tagline unless you have a 4-digit lucky number in mind.
- Tap “Save Changes” and head back to the mobile game.
It might take a few minutes before your name changes to the new one. If it didn’t change, you can check again by going through the same process or contact Wild Rift customer support.
That’s all you need to know about how to change your name in Wild Rift. Keep in mind that your Riot Games account can also be used to play other games like Valorant or Legends of Runeterra so your name in Wild Rift might be shared by other games of the same publisher, Riot Games.