COD Mobile Redeem Codes March 2021
COD Mobile redeem codes have always been in demand due to the sheer amount of content you can get for free. Players can use these CODM redeem codes to get items like weapons, weapon skins, outfits, and other useful freebies that don’t require you to spend any money. Many games nowadays offer free loot as compensation either after updates or as an event reward, and Call of Duty Mobile doesn’t shy away from them either. There are many codes released but not all of them continue to work because the redemption limit has been reached for monthly codes. Here is a list of COD Mobile redeem codes
COD Mobile Redeem Codes List March 2021
There are currently no active redeem codes for Call of Duty Mobile as of March 3nd, 2021. Keep an eye on this list, though, as we’ll add more if and when Garena or Activision releases them.
These are expired CODM codes. If a code is in this expired list, it will not work. When players use these codes, an error message saying: “Redemption Code Already Been Used” will pop up. This message means that too many people have already redeemed their items or that the code has expired. Either way, you cannot obtain items in COD Mobile using these codes. Some sites incorrectly claim that these codes work.
How to use Call of Duty Mobile Redeem Codes
- First, you need to open COD Mobile and tap on your name on the top left section of the home screen.
- Then navigate to your profile section and copy your game ID. You can do this by simply tapping on the name
- Then head to the official CODM website redemption center. Here the site will show you three boxes you need to fill out.
- In the first box, enter your Game ID
- In the second box, enter your Redeem Code
- In the third box, where it says “verification,” type the verification code on the right in that slot and press submit.
If you’ve successfully redeemed the code the rewards will be sent to your in-game mailbox. click on collect to get them in your inventory.